How Omega-3s Support Macular and Retinal Health
Essential nutrients in our Eye Omega Advantage nutritionally support the health of the macular region.
- The retina is a light-sensitive layer that lines two-thirds of the back of your eye. Similar to the film in a camera, it is responsible for receiving light energy and converting this to visual signals before the optic nerve carries them to the brain.
- The macula, located in the central portion of your retina, is responsible for your central vision and the ability to see fine details.
The retina and macular regions of your eye can deteriorate because of age and other factors. It’s essential to include eye-supporting nutrients — like Omega-3s, vitamin D3, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin — into your diet to maintain your eye health.
Why Choose PRN Eye Omega Advantage
Thousands of top ophthalmologists and optometrists around the country recommend PRN’s Eye Omega Advantage to support retinal and macular health. Four soft gels of PRN’s Eye Omega Advantage provides you with the recommended serving of two to three grams of Omega-3s EPA and DHA in an equal ratio. For those who don’t include enough of these essential nutrients in their diet, that’s as much Omega-3s as eating more than five cans of tuna daily.
Eye Omega Advantage offers distinct benefits over store-bought Omega-3s:
- Maintains healthy retina and macular regions in the eye: Eye Omega Advantage supports macular health* by including Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in equal proportions, paired with Lutein, Zeaxanthin in the same amounts recommended in AREDS2® research, plus the addition of Vitamin D3.
- Protects with Lutein and Zeaxanthin: In the AREDS2 study, these carotenoids were proven to support and nourish the macular region of your eye.*
- Ensures purity and safety with third-party testing: Eye Omega Advantage is manufactured in Norway according to the strictest cGMP standards to ensure its purity and safety. These facilities are pharmaceutically certified, so you can rest assured that every batch and every bottle meets our rigorous standards for concentration and purity.
- Features a proprietary molecular distillation process: Our molecular distillation process ensures a product of outstanding purity when compared to non–distilled Omega-3 products commonly found over-the-counter.