nūretin is a specially formulated dietary supplement developed by PRN that helps support eye health and visual function.
Thousands of top ophthalmologists and optometrists around the country recommend PRN’s nūretin to support retinal and macular health.
- nūretin has the most absorbable form of EPA and DHA available in it: The Omega-3s in nūretin are made using its highly refined, concentrated, and re-esterified form (rTG) which is the most bio-available form of Omega-3s.
- Omega-3s, specifically DHA, are essential to healthy retinal function: Omega-3s, especially Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) support eye health and visual function. DHA is considered essential because it cannot be made or stored by the body, but rather only obtained through a food source or by dietary supplementation.
- Ensures purity and safety with third-party testing: nūretin is manufactured in Norway according to the strictest cGMP standards to ensure its purity and safety. These facilities are pharmaceutically certified, so you can rest assured that every batch and every bottle meets our rigorous standards for concentration and purity.
- Features a proprietary molecular distillation process: Our molecular distillation process ensures a product of outstanding purity when compared to non–distilled Omega-3 products commonly found over-the-counter.
How Omega-3s Support Macular and Retinal Health
- The retina is a light-sensitive layer that lines two-thirds of the back of your eye. Similar to the film in a camera, it is responsible for receiving light energy and converting this to visual signals before the optic nerve carries them to the brain.
- The macula, located in the central portion of your retina, is responsible for your central vision and the ability to see fine details.
The retina and macular regions of your eye can deteriorate because of age and other factors. It’s essential to include eye-supporting nutrients — like Omega-3 into your diet to maintain your eye health.